Monday, June 20, 2011

Underlaying #2

Back to the normal tasks in the printing museum-cutting paper using the guilliotine, underlaying the same font of letters, but now the lowercase ones, not uppercase...and when I finish that, we'll have an entire set of letters to use in the workshops and normal printing :)

This is an empty drawer which was full of uncleaned letters:


and these are the ones which I cleaned today and still need to be underlayed:


but that I leave for tomorrow, because I don't want to dream letters tonight :P

btw. Soon is the Jaanipäev (Midsummer day) which is one of the most important days in the year for Estonians...and I would like to see what it's like. They say that they all go to the countryside, make a big fire and stay around it awake all night...sounds cool :D

See you for two days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment