Monday, June 13, 2011

the "shooto pantsu" day XD

First time in an Estonian movie theatre and it was great :)
I watched the Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and even though I watched it twice already, it's a good sequel of the previous ones (but not as good).

Well, all in all, I had fun and that's the most important thing.

Today is the first day I have seen rain in Estonia, hehehehe...so it was like I've never seen it at all :P
In the museum I finally finished underlaying the letters...now it's nice and smooth and I'm yet to see if I did a good job (test print...hope it goes well).

This was the tool for measuring the letters (and their height should be exactly 23,64 mm)


and this was the glue I used in binding the paper/cartone under the letters:


It took me long enough :)
The final organised, sorted and cleaned version is this (in it's drawer):


And that was it with underlaying. Tomorrow I'll see what will be my task for the morning, because in the afternoon I'm going on the on-arrival training, so I won't be present in the museum for a few days :)

Btw. I was planning to go to Helsinki this Friday on Bon Jovi's concert with some friends, but the training screwed me up XD
No matter...I'll have a lot of other chances for visiting the neighbouring countries...somewhere in July :D

...and the title in japanese means "short swimming pants" and I had to buy them cause I'll be going to sauna on one of the training days =)

So, see you in a few days with the training news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment