Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poster #2

I have set the frame for the second poster. Initially, it was supposed to be much simpler and quicker to print, but as I had some complications, I had to redesign it and therefore make it more complicated.
Now I need to do a round of underlaying and test print it again.

 all the letters I used stacked together.
 set in the frame, first test.
 first result - the "DIVERSITY" part has been moved a bit left, so it's centered with the text now :)
 tools I am using :D
 and the extra materials I replaced or didn't need
with the biggest roller we have and a bottle of turpentine for cleaning :)

There is still a lot of work to do with this poster, as it will consist of 6 different colors. That alone should make my life considerably more complicated :P

Oh well, so be it. I want to make it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment