Friday, September 16, 2011

finished my first strategy guide :)

So, finally I have finished one of the 3 planned strategy guides. Of course, everything is P3P, but I am analyzing every aspect of the game, so all together is around 300 pages. Let's say, yesterday I was awake for the entire night so I didn't sleep at all. Of course, I am exhausted now, but I managed to finish editing this book I finished.
I printed it, printed the covers too, bound them together and now the book is under a stack of encyclopedias to straighten the pages which are quite wavy because of the ink.

We went to an another organisation regarding AiR and I have updated the website with some more info.
That's it for the news.
I am going to Finland in 8 days and to Norway somewhere around 26th of October.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment