Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sänna culture manor

Yesterday (and this morning) I have been to the Sänna culture manor, 75 km away from Tartu.
It is a truly beautiful place. It has a huge house which half is still under renovation and half is nicely renovated :)
I have been there with Madis and two other volunteers Anna and Tobias.
There I have ment a German EVS volunteer, which unfortunately, doesn't speak english.
Other than that, we had a great time with a big swing and an interesting tour along the line of the planets - planetarium (cause there are planets spread around the area in regard to our galaxy...quite intriguing...and of course, it has the sun in the center :)

I will post the picture one of these days :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post dear! I have to see this beautiful please, after seen this please, I agreed with you!


    Sample Evaluation

    ReplyDelete