Wednesday, October 26, 2011

back to Tartu

Finally back from the EVS mid-term training in Elva. As I didn't have a computer here, I couldn't update my blog so I'm doing that a few days later :D
Basically, 4 days of talking, eating, having fun and contemplating. A great experience indeed :)
The first day the entire program was in the motel and it was all about from where do we come from and our projects. The second day was talking about problems and situations we encountered in Estonia. Also, we were discussing social entrepreneurship. After that we went out for dinner in the only Elva bar/restaurant.
The third day was extremely tiring because we had to cycle across the entire Elva county. We were put into groups of 2-3 people and got some points of interest on the map. Then we needed to go to those points and take pictures as a proof. Because of that, Edvin, Ofir and me have passed 60 km.
We returned when was almost dark. Most of the people later had sauna.
The final day was basically reflecting on the previous ones and discussing about YouthPass and our plans after EVS.

So, now I'm back in Tartu and from tomorrow continuing my duties here.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment