Saturday, October 1, 2011

researching on my own

Now when Madis is gone to business meetings and I don't have stuff to do in the museum...I am in the office translating the webpage and researching on my own about NGOs.
I will probably establish one in the arts and culture sector...but that's just an idea for now. Much research needs to be done beforehand.

These few days I will continue doing just that...until Madis returns and we have some concrete assignments regarding Tartu AiR or my own project.
My mid-term evaluation is on 23rd and lasts for 4 days, so I have to take care of that. I can feel that it will be 4 long days full of talking and activities.

Well, for the time being I'll concentrate on the tasks at hand and leave out all the rest.

Good night. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment