Thursday, August 11, 2011

different than usual

Today has been (and still is) the longest working day so far...cause I´m writing this blog post while still in the museum (considering my working hours ended at 3 p.m. and now is 11 p.m. XD ). I wanted to finish something which prolonged itself for half a day more. But, I´m not sorry...I am a perfectionist after all :)

I am making something for my friends at home; in Croatia...It´s quite complicated and it takes a lot of time to make, but it will be done and that´s definite.

Your hear - my friends - soon you´ll get something hand-made by me and I know it won´t be perfect, but it´s the thought that counts :)
And don´t expect something extra special cause I´m a total beginner at this and I´m happy when something very simple comes out right :)

Well, back to work then; the paint should be dry by now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment