Monday, March 26, 2012

Celebrating the Printing Museum's second year of existence

On Saturday, after the Open Studio workshop, there was a party celebrating the Museum's 2nd birthday. Everyone was invited and I have heard it has been quite lively, judging by the FB pictures :).
I, on the other hand, wasn't there all the time cause I was in my room working...but I appeared at some point.

It is important to say that we finally received some acknowledgement from the Tartu council and Estonian Ministry of Culture. Truly great news :)

Other than that, in 5 days I'm starting my end-of-project project and a day after that people from the National Agency are going to visit me and check out my project.

Well, that aside, I won't be sleeping much today, as I have a lot of research left to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment